mind-body therapeutic coaching
using internet technology
from the comfort of your home
It can be challenging to sustain important self-care practices. As an active vital woman you care deeply about making a difference. Often your needs are not always top priority. You may become distracted by goals, responsibilities, and internal voices that can be critical and demanding of your size, appearance, or accomplishments.
EASE is a blueprint
to strengthen your self care muscles, relax as you embrace yourself with loving kindness and more fully manifest the life you desire and deserve.
- redefine your relationship with your body
- quiet judgments, fears and insecurities
- identify triggers that challenge your well-being
- learn self-compassion and trust
- create sustainable self-care practices
Robin Okun, LICSW, received her MSW from the University of Michgan and is nationally known for her dynamic, accessible and life changing mind-body work. She is delighted to be newly based in Boston.